- The information on this website is intended to provide general information on a particular subject or subjects and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subject(s). This website is solely for informational purposes.
- This website (The Website) is maintained by the Zamami Village Office (ZVO). While the ZVO makes every reasonable effort to constantly update information on The Website, the information may not be accurate, comprehensive, complete, or up to date. The ZVO accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions on The Website or any site to which The Website pages link. The ZVO makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that access of The Website will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. The authors, ZVO, and Zamami Village Tourism Association (ZVTA) shall not be liable monetarily or otherwise with regards to losses incurred due to actions performed by the user based on information on The Website that is or was not accurate, comprehensive, complete or up to date.
- Use of the information on The Website is at the user’s own risk. Risk associated with accessing and using the information on The Website shall be borne by the user himself/herself. The user assumes full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of The Website. The authors, ZVO, and ZVTA assume absolutely no responsibility for any use made of information on The Website. The authors, ZVO, and ZVTA shall not be liable for any damages, loss, or liability of whatsoever nature as a result of use or the inability to use The Website and the information contained on The Website.
- Prices listed on The Website are general estimations and may not accurately reflect the prices and fees demanded by each establishment. The authors, ZVO, and ZVTA shall be neither liable nor held responsible for any discrepancies in prices, fees, or costs as well as losses as a result of discrepancies between prices listed on The Website and fees demanded at each establishment. The author, ZVO, and ZVTA shall not be liable monetarily or otherwise against the user or any third party’s claims.
- The Website may contain information about activities which by reason of their physical exertion or the degree of physical fitness required for their safe execution maybe unsuitable or dangerous for certain persons. The Website may describe activities which are inherently dangerous. It is the user’s full responsibility to satisfy himself/herself by independent inquiry or advice as to the suitability of participation in or execution of the particular activity. The authors, ZVO, and ZVTA assume absolutely no responsibility for damages incurred as a result of performing activities described or not described on The Website.
- All content on The Website is subject to copyright and is the property of the ZVO. All rights are reserved, and content may not be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published, or transferred in any form or by any means without written and signed consent from both the author and ZVO. Inquires can be made via the “Contact” page on The Website.
- The ZVO reserves the right to change and alter information on The Website at any time and without any form of notification to the user. The authors, ZVO, and ZVTA shall not be held liable for any losses or damages as a result of changes to information on The Website.
- Any and all images or other forms of media on The Website have been used with the creator’s permission. If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to request that The Website take down a piece of media that you created, please contact the author via the “Contact” page on The Website.